Unlike most camping in Cornwall, there are no marked pitches and we limit the number of people on site so that there is plenty of room for everybody to stretch out. We also sell home produced lamb burgers and sausages, as well as bags of wood so that you may experience the ultimate in cool camping – a campfire!
Otherwise there is an excellent village shop in walking distance that will cater to all of your other needs including internet access and a small cafe.
- Smart pine-clad toilet block – with hot and cold water to all sinks
- Veranda-fronted shower block which delivers solar heated rainwater into cubicles lined with sheets of recycled plastic bottles and yoghurt pots – free of charge and each the four showers is located in its own family-sized room
- Laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer (both coin operated), fridge, freezer (for your ice packs)
- Secure lockers with plugs for recharging your mobile phones & a hairdryer
- Four washing up sinks – all with hot water
- A kiddies play area with swings, a climbing frame and a goal
Like to know what other people have thought about South Penquite?
Please click on some of the links below
UKCampsite.co.uk – member reviews
The Telegraph – UK campsites with fires
A little Slice of Life – visitors blog
Crafts on Sea Blog
The Guardian – Readers’ recommended campsites
Yellowfields – The Adventures of a Family that Camps
Daily Telegraph – Four of the best
The Guardian – 10 of the best campsites in Cornwall
Google Plus Reviews